on découpe l'eau abrasive nous-mêmes!
Abrasive waterjet cutting
A fine abrasive added to the high-pressure waterjet can cut through high-density materials. This cutting method is very effective when cutting metals and composite materials.
Abrasive waterjet cutting does not alter the material’s properties with heat. This way, carbon steel, titanium, manganese and all heat-sensitive materials retain their properties.
Following a recent comprehensive reengineering of our abrasive waterjet cutting method, our customers can now benefit from the following improvements:
- A significant reduction in price
- Ability to cut thicker materials
- Greater cutting precision
- Control of the cut’s squareness
- Eliminates peeling and breaking
The type of materials that can be cut is practically limitless:
- Steel, stainless steel
- Copper, brass
- Iron, titanium, manganese, Scandia and tooling steel
- Special alloys
- Marble, glass, granite, stone and ceramic
- Plastics, UHMW, ABS, Meldin and Delrin
- Phenol, fibreglass and composites
- Work surface: 72 in. x 144 in. (1828 mm x 3657 mm)
- Maximum thickness: up to 6 in. (152 mm), depending on the material
- Programmable automation
- Optimal use of materials